TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Reportedly, there's still a month's time until OnePlus officially rolls out the Android 7.0 Nougat update. But clearly, the Chinese tech giant doesn't want you to keep waiting for that long.
The OxygenOS update brings along a couple of new features (India-specific) including bug fixes and system optimisation.
Here are all the new features added to the OnePlus 3 via the update and how to install it.
Support for 1080p 60fps video recording
Previously, the OnePlus 3 allowed you to record 1080p videos only at 30fps. But, with the new update being rolled out, users can record 1080p videos at 60fps as well.
Panic button for Indian users
The company, following the Government of India's order, has added an emergency calling feature to the OnePlus 3. Users will simply have to cripple press the power button to trigger an emergency call.
Optimisation of Snapchat and video calling and scrolling lag fixes
Lately, several users have been complaining about a few issues which include scrolling lags and video calling issues among others. Keeping this in mind, OnePlus has rolled out the update with fixes for all such issues.
Improved system stability and general bug fixes
The company in its forum post revealed that it had also improved the system stability and fixed general bugs with the update.
How to install the update
The forum post also reads that the OTA update will be incremental which means the update will be rolled out to a small percentage of users followed by a broader rollout.
To check if you've received the update, head straight to Settings > System Updates and click on ‘Check for Update' located at the bottom right corner of your screen. In case the update is available, click on the install button and follow the instructions on the screen. That's it!