- OnePlus 6 will receive software update until 2020 and security updates until 2021
- OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T now support Face Unlock
- OnePlus 3, 3T, 5 and 5T receive new OxygenOS open beta update; Here's what new
- OnePlus 3T gets Airtel VoLTE support in India with new OxygenOS update
- OnePlus 3 and 3T start receiving OxygenOS 5.0.1 OTA update
- OnePlus 3 and 3T also get face unlock feature with OxygenOS 5.0 update
Well, rumors have already hinted that the Chinese smartphone maker is making its next flagship smartphone, the OnePlus 3 and some render images have surfaced on the web alongside some alleged specifications.
OnePlus's co-founder Carl Pei claimed that the company's third flagship smartphone will come with a "new design" and is expected to launch in the second quarter of this year. Now, the rumored device has been spotted in AnTuTu benchmark results tipping the hardware of the OnePlus 3.
According to the leaked information, the rumored OnePlus 3 will pack Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 820 SoC with full HD display. Unfortunately, there are not much details about the handset for now. Well does OnePlus have any special plans for a 2017 flagship killer?
Here is what we know so far about the OnePlus 3, take a look at the slider below to know more.
Some early renders of the OnePlus 3 were leaked earlier this month. Recently a new images were leaked showing the front and rear panels of the OnePlus 3. The image shows two front-facing speakers at top and bottom along with a front-facing camera placed at top-right corner
The OnePlus 3 is rumored to be powered by Qualcomm's best chipset, the Snapdragon 820 and also to employ a USB Type C port, as its predecessor did.
The smartphone is rumored to comes with fast charging feature, full HD Display, Sense ID fingerprint reader by Qualcomm.
According to the company's launch patterns, many rumors hinted that OnePlus is estimated to launch its next flagship smartphone in the mid-2016.
There is no information on the OnePlus 3 pricing yet, but we would expect it to offer similar to the current flagship.