- 5 min ago Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 global Android Pie firmware released with May security patch
- 20 min ago Samsung Galaxy M40, Galaxy A10s tipped to launch in India soon
- 35 min ago HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Review: Superior performance with low-cost printing
- 49 min ago NASA to place your name on chips aboard Mars 2020 rover
- Finance RBI To Infuse Rs 15,000 Crore In June Through OMO
- News 'Student within me accepts you as teacher': Modi tells PMO staff
- Sports La Liga, Real Betis join hands to promote Spanish football internationally
- Automobiles Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi 5 Camera Samples Compared: Which One Has a Compelling Camera?
A few days back, the Chinese handset maker OnePlus has launched its next-gen flagship killer, dubbed as OnePlus 3 at online VR event. Further, this device comes equipped with 6GB RAM and a powerful Snapdragon 820 chipset under the hood. In the Indian market, this device retails at Rs. 27,999 exclusively on Amazon India in two color variants -- Graphite and Soft Gold.
On the other hand, its arch rival Xiaomi has launched its flagship smartphone Mi5 in the Indian market couple of months ago. The Xiaomi Mi5 is now available on Mi.com carrying a price tag of Rs. 24,999. Today, we have compared the camera samples of both OnePlus 3 and Xiaomi Mi5 smartphone to know, which is the best among two!
Before that, let's have a quick look at the specification!
Xiaomi Mi5: This device sports a 5.15-inch IPS display, Snapdragon 820 SoC, 3GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt memory, 16MP/4MP camera, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, USB Type-C, and powered by a 3000 mAh battery.
OnePlus 3: The OnePlus 3 comes packed with the 5.5-inch display, Snapdragon 820 SoC, 6GB RAM, 64GB inbuilt memory, 16MP/8MP camera, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, USB Type-C and powered by a 3000mAh battery.
Here, in this image, the exposure is more on the right side compared to OnePlus 3's image. If you observe carefully, the word 'N' is not at all visible on the image shot by Mi5.
Talking about this image, both the camera provides similar shot with crisp image under good lighting conditions.
In this shot, the OnePlus 3 covers more subject with details, when compared to Mi5.
You can easily differentiate color tone in this shot. However, the image shot with OnePlus 3 looks sharper and crisp than Mi5's camera.
The image shot by Mi5 looks more natural, while the image on the left looks more yellowish.
The image from Mi5 looks soft, while the OnePlus 3 image looks sharper. Moreover, the image looks brighter than normal.
Picture on the left side (OnePlus 3) has high saturation level when compare to the right side image.
In this image, both the camera offered similar shot. However, the focused subject is blurry on the OnePlus 3, when compared to Mi5.
The image shot from OnePlus 3 has high exposure, when compared to Mi5
The color tone of the flower is high in Mi5. On the other hand, the subject looks bit out of focus on the left.
Comparatively, the color reproduction is good on Mi5, while the OnePlus 3 image looks blown out on the sides.
Taking about the front camera, the OnePlus 3 covers more background with its wide angle lens than Mi5. However, the lighting management is good on Xiaomi Mi5 than OnePlus 3.
This image shot under cloudy condition.
Eventhough, it covers more subjects, the details tends to fade out when zoomed in.