- 6 hrs ago Moto X40 Pro High-Quality Renders, Video Leaked: Can It Challenge Other Flagship Devices?
- 6 hrs ago India's Digital Rupee 'Retail' Pilot Program Launched: What's Different From Cryptocurrency?
- 8 hrs ago Xiaomi MIUI 14 Features Teased: More Feature Packed Than MIUI 13?
- 9 hrs ago POCO X5 Pro 5G Surfaces In IMEI Database: Snapdragon 782G SoC, 5000mAh Battery Expected
- Sports IPL 2023 Auction: Base price of players revealed; Sam Curran, Ben Stokes, Kane Williamson in Rs 2 crore band
- News Centre cautions FM radio channels on songs glorifying drugs, alcohol, weapons
- Lifestyle How To Combat The Loneliness And Overcome It
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Azeem And Amudhavanan’s Spooky Play Amidst Chaos Causes Confusion
- Finance This Top Rated Small Cap Fund Gave 35.04% Annualised Returns On 3 Years SIP, Good To Invest
- Travel Without These Checklist Your Winter Packing Is Incomplete, Have A Look
- Automobiles Tata Motors Sales Report November 2022 - PV Sales Rise By 27 Per Cent
- Education CLAT Hall Ticket 2023 will be out n 1st week of December 2022: Get the Direct Link & Steps to Download the Hal
OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi 5 Camera Samples Compared: Which One Has a Compelling Camera?
A few days back, the Chinese handset maker OnePlus has launched its next-gen flagship killer, dubbed as OnePlus 3 at online VR event. Further, this device comes equipped with 6GB RAM and a powerful Snapdragon 820 chipset under the hood. In the Indian market, this device retails at Rs. 27,999 exclusively on Amazon India in two color variants -- Graphite and Soft Gold.
On the other hand, its arch rival Xiaomi has launched its flagship smartphone Mi5 in the Indian market couple of months ago. The Xiaomi Mi5 is now available on Mi.com carrying a price tag of Rs. 24,999. Today, we have compared the camera samples of both OnePlus 3 and Xiaomi Mi5 smartphone to know, which is the best among two!
Before that, let's have a quick look at the specification!
Xiaomi Mi5: This device sports a 5.15-inch IPS display, Snapdragon 820 SoC, 3GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt memory, 16MP/4MP camera, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, USB Type-C, and powered by a 3000 mAh battery.
OnePlus 3: The OnePlus 3 comes packed with the 5.5-inch display, Snapdragon 820 SoC, 6GB RAM, 64GB inbuilt memory, 16MP/8MP camera, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, USB Type-C and powered by a 3000mAh battery.
Here, in this image, the exposure is more on the right side compared to OnePlus 3's image. If you observe carefully, the word 'N' is not at all visible on the image shot by Mi5.
Talking about this image, both the camera provides similar shot with crisp image under good lighting conditions.
In this shot, the OnePlus 3 covers more subject with details, when compared to Mi5.
You can easily differentiate color tone in this shot. However, the image shot with OnePlus 3 looks sharper and crisp than Mi5's camera.
The image shot by Mi5 looks more natural, while the image on the left looks more yellowish.
The image from Mi5 looks soft, while the OnePlus 3 image looks sharper. Moreover, the image looks brighter than normal.
Picture on the left side (OnePlus 3) has high saturation level when compare to the right side image.
In this image, both the camera offered similar shot. However, the focused subject is blurry on the OnePlus 3, when compared to Mi5.
The image shot from OnePlus 3 has high exposure, when compared to Mi5
The color tone of the flower is high in Mi5. On the other hand, the subject looks bit out of focus on the left.
Comparatively, the color reproduction is good on Mi5, while the OnePlus 3 image looks blown out on the sides.
Taking about the front camera, the OnePlus 3 covers more background with its wide angle lens than Mi5. However, the lighting management is good on Xiaomi Mi5 than OnePlus 3.
This image shot under cloudy condition.
Eventhough, it covers more subjects, the details tends to fade out when zoomed in.