- 30 min ago Redmi K20 poster confirms pop-up selfie camera and colors
- 1 hr ago Redmi K20 spotted on Geekbench with 6 GB RAM and Android 9 Pie OS
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Black Shark 2 India launch: Watch the live stream here
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A50 receives a massive price cut: Now available for Rs 18,490
- Sports 'Expected' - Lyon on England fans' reaction to Warner and Smith
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections 18 Days: Mahesh Babu Movie Enjoys Another Decent Weekend
- News All restrictions lifted as normalcy returns to Kashmir
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
OnePlus 3T: 5 Rumoured Features of the UPCOMING Flagship Smartphone Killer
OnePlus 3T to feature a better a camera and a higher price tag than the original OnePlus 3.
A few days ago, we reported that OnePlus, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer is silently working on an enhanced version of the latest flagship killer, the OnePlus 3. Dubbed as the OnePlus 3T, the upgraded version of the latest offering from the company is rumoured to bring along a slew of changes.
Let's take a look at what we can expect from OnePlus's upcoming offering as per the rumours.
One of the major improvements on the cards is an improved camera. According to the ongoing rumours, the OnePlus 3T may feature a 16MP Sony IMX398 sensor which is a significant upgrade from the existing IMX298 sensor. Apart from the improved sensor, rest of the features which include OIS, EIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, and support for 4K video recording will remain unchanged.
Optic OLED display panel is here to stay for a while
A few rumours suggested that OnePlus will move back to LCD panels owing to the shortage of Optic OLED panels. However, Carl Pei, CEO of OnePlus, confirmed that the company is not planning to move back to the LCD panels anytime soon.
Additionally, rumour has it that the OnePlus 3T may feature a 2K resolution display to offer support for Google's DayDream technology.
Internals may receive an upgrade
The OnePlus 3T is expected to come equipped with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC. That said, at this point of time, it's unclear if the device will retain the same 6GB of RAM.
Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box
The OnePlus 3T is expected to come with Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box along with a layer of company's Oxygen OS on top of it.
Pricing and availability
As far as the pricing is concerned, the smartphone is expected to bear a price tag slightly higher than its predecessor. Evan Blass (@evleaks), a famous leakster recently tweeted that the OnePlus 3T will be priced USD 80 higher than the OnePlus 3's price. Meaning expect the upcoming flagship killer to be priced somewhere around USD 480 which translates to Rs. 32,000 (approximately).