- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy S23 To Opt For Cheaper Storage Tech: Is It A Mistake?
- 1 hr ago OPPO Pad 2 Specifications Leaked; Could Be Powered By A Dimensity 9000 SoC
- 1 hr ago Oppo Reno 8T 5G India Launch Confirmed: Here’s Everything We Know
- 2 hrs ago China’s Baidu Working on ChatGPT-like Chatbot; May Launch in March
- News 50 injured in blast in mosque at Pakistan's Peshawar
- Sports How Shafali Verma and Richa Ghosh can carry India forward in the Women's T20 World Cup?
- Lifestyle Depression: Can The Way People Speak Be An Indicator? Do Depressed People Talk More?
- Automobiles Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launched in India - Prices Start At Rs 13.23 Lakh
- Finance Top Brokerage Firms Initiate Buy On 2 Banking Stocks Including 1 Penny Stock For Gains Up To 48%
- Education VITMEE 2023 Exam Date Out; Check All the Details Here
- Movies Malavika Mohanan’s Response To Her Fans’ Hypothetical Question Goes Viral!
- Travel Karli: A Great Excursion from Lonavala, Pune, Mumbai
OnePlus 4 details surface: specs, concept renders and more
OnePlus 4 concepts will leave you stunned.
Last year, OnePlus launched the OnePlus 3 flagship followed by the 3T, which is a variant of the same. In 2017, we can expect the manufacturer to launch a flagship smartphone allegedly dubbed OnePlus 4.
Recently, we are coming across a lot of concept renders of the upcoming smartphones. Likewise, the OnePlus 4 has also been visualized by the designers. We say this as the purported specifications and concept renders of the alleged device have hit the web.
Get impressive by the concept renders of the next generation OnePlus flagship created by Concept Creators, the well known YouTube channel from below. We have also listed the potential specifications that we can expect this smartphone to arrive with.
OnePlus 4 to come with a red paint job
The OnePlus 3 and the previous iterations were announced in two color options - Gunmetal and Soft Gold. Now, the OnePlus 4 might come in a slew of bold color variants. We say this as the concept renders show the device in red, black and white variants.
We can see a dual-lens rear snapper
With the increasing trend of dual-lens camera on smartphones, we can expect to see the next iteration of OnePlus to feature such a setup at its rear. The concept shows the dual camera lenses arranged vertically with a dual-tone LED flash between them. The dual-lens setup is said to feature a 16MP main sensor and a secondary 12MP sensor. Up front, we can see the presence of an 8MP selfie shooter.
Two storage variants possible
The OnePlus 4 is believed to be powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor under its hood. This processor is likely to be paired with 6GB RAM similar to the yesteryear models. Apart from this, the device could be launched in two storage variants - one with 64GB and the other with 128GB storage capacities. Both the variants might support expandable storage up to a whopping 256GB.
Specs seem to be promising
Talking about the specifications, the OnePlus 5 is likely to feature a 5.5-inch display with 2K resolution. Previously, Carl Pei, the co-founder of OnePlus tipped that the next generation smartphone will sport an OLED display. Expected to boot Android Nougat topped with OxygenOS, the alleged OnePlus 4 might be fueled by a 4,000mAh battery with the Dash charge support.
Five to replace four
The number 4 isn't a fortunate one in China and usually the manufacturers avoid using the same. So, we can expect the OnePlus 3 to be succeeded by the OnePlus 5 skipping 4. This reminds us of Samsung skipping Galaxy Note 6 and launching the ill-fated Galaxy Note 7, which ended up being recalled. However, the reason that Samsung mentioned for skipping the Galaxy Note 6 name was different.