- Panasonic announdces Toughbook FZ-T1 rugged smartphone with IP68 and more
- Panasonic P90 with a 5 inch display, 4G LTE launched in India for Rs 5599
- Panasonic Lumix G7 Review: Compact mirrorless camera with amazing 4K abilities
- Panasonic launches P95 for Rs 3,999 exclusively on Flipkart
- Panasonic Eluga I7 with 18:9 display, 4,000mAh battery launched in India
- Panasonic P101 with 18:9 display launched: Price, offers, specifications and more
Panasonic has launched its mid-range smartphone in India at an event in New Delhi. Dubbed as Eluga Note, this phablet comes in Champagne Gold variant with a price tag of Rs. 13,290. Moreover, this device will be available through all the leading offline retailers across India.
The company has equipped infrared sensor in Eluga Note, which lets the user control some of the home appliances. With this launch, the Eluga Note will directly compete with Xiaomi Mi Max, Lenovo K4 Note, Redmi Note 3 and much more.
The Panasonic Eluga Note sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LTPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels on board.
The so-called Eluga Note is powered by an Octa-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz. However, we are not sure about the maker of this chipset.
Meanwhile, this company comes equipped with 3GB RAM, 32GB of inbuilt memory with an expandable option up to 32GB via MicroSD card slot.
Talking about the camera, this mid-ranger flaunts a 16MP rear camera with triple LED flash, 1080p recording, and other features. On the front, it has 5MP camera with 4P lens as well.
In terms of software, the Eluga Note is shipped with Android 6.0 Marshmallow on top of FitHome UI out of the box.
This device supports connectivity options such as 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio.
To power up the device, the Eluga Note is juiced with 3000 mAh battery on board.
As mentioned earlier, the Panasonic Eluga Note comes at Rs. 13,290 and will be available in leading retail stores across India.