- Lenovo HX06 Active Smartband with OLED display launched for Rs. 1,299
- HP regains top spot in Indian PC market with 28.9%: CMR
- Lenovo Z5 with a notch was "sold out" in less than a minute
- Lenovo Z5 vs other 6GB RAM smartphones
- Lenovo launches Ideapad 330S and Ideapad 530S laptops priced at Rs 67,990 and Rs 35,990 respectively
- Lenovo Tab4 8 and Tab4 10 to get Oreo 8.1 in November 2018
Sure, the Amazon Great Indian Festival might have already ended but, the e-commerce giant is not yet done with offering discounts on smartphones and other gadgets.
Here's everything you need to know about the offer.
Rs. 2,000 off on Moto G4 16GB variant
Earlier this year, Motorola released the Moto G4 smartphone alongside Moto G Plus (4th Gen). Though there's no discount on the latter, Amazon is offering 16℅ discount on the former (16GB variant) which brings its current price to Rs. 10,499. It was actually launched at Rs. 12,499 but the e-commerce giant is offering Rs. 2,000 discount.
Moto G4 32GB variant at Rs. 11,999
Amazon is offering Rs. 2,000 discount on the 32GB variant as well. As a result, you can purchase the smartphone at Rs. 11,999 as opposed to the Rs. 13,999 which is its actual price.
Rs. 1,000 cashback on Moto G4 Play
The Moto G4 Play which actually ships at Rs. 8,999 can be purchased at Rs. 7,999. Do make a note that you’ll have to pay the original amount, later you'll be credited with Rs. 1,000 cashback in Amazon Gift Card.
As cited on Amazon India, on purchasing these smartphones you’ll be able to make use of Reliance Jio’s Welcome Offer — which includes free data, video calls, voice calls, SMS, and access to Jio apps.