- 3 hrs ago Get your dream device at a never before price with Samsung’s NO MO’ FOMO sale
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Hybrid With 27.97 Km/l Fuel Efficiency Launched
- 4 hrs ago Vivo X Fold+ Foldable Smartphone With 50MP Quad Cameras Announced
- 5 hrs ago AMD Ryzen 7 7700X Review: Best Mainstream Gaming Processor Out There
- Movies KBC 14: Contestant Asks Amitabh Bachchan To Mouth His Famous ‘Naam Hai Shehanshah’ Dialogue In Punjabi
- Finance Cryptocurrency Rallies: Bitcoin Revives To US$ 19,172, Amid Spurring US Dollar
- News MP: Teacher takes out cobra from girl's schoolbag, video surfaces
- Sports Had to adapt to the speed of the game: Lalengmawia Ralte about his training stint at Lommmel SK
- Education Declaration of Result of the Common University Entrance Test [CUET PG] -2022
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N Deliveries Commence - Z8L Variant Gets Top Priority
- Lifestyle Easy Ways To Make Your Foundation Look Like Second Skin
- Travel The Matheran Hill Railway: India's Most Scenic Train Journey
Realme UI Top Features Detailed: Screen-Off Display, Dual Earphone Connection And More
Realme unveiled the Realme UI, its own custom ROM touted to offer a near-stock Android experience alongside the Realme X50 smartphone in China. Once it is made widely available, the smartphones launched by the brand will run this custom interface. After days of its announcement in China, the company has detailed the Realme UI and the new features it will bring.
Realme UI Features
The Realme UI is based on Android 10 and backed by the newly launched ColorOS 7. It is touted to be designed keeping the young users in mind. The company claims that the new interface adheres to the concept of Real Design, which is designed to provide a simplified experience to users. Having said that here we detail the key features of Realme UI.
Realme UI's Focus Mode is meant for distraction-less productivity. It comes with an improved 3-finger screenshot capability as well. And, there is a list of custom ringtones and wallpapers too.
The company has added a range of customizations such as animations, icons, and system colors as well. The app icons use the core elements in common household item and their shape and size can be customized. For instance, you can choose between Square, Sqcircle, Circle and other icon shapes similar to Android 10 and third-party fonts as well.
One of the notable aspects of Realme UI is the Screen-Off display feature. It is something similar to Always-On Display and shows the time, notification count, and battery details even when the screen is turned off. We are yet to know how many Screen-Off Display presets will arrive with Realme UI.
Private Information Protection
Realme seems to be serious about protecting user data. We say so as the company has introduced an option that protects personal data. The Private Information Protection option will prevent other apps from reading Contacts, Call History, Messages, etc.
Realme has already rolled out a system-wide Dark Mode and almost all the devices from the company have the feature. This is possible by applying Dark Mode to select third-party apps. However, we need to wait to know if the company is in plans to add more functionality to Dark Mode with the Realme UI.
Dual Earphone Connection
Dual Earphone connectivity is another new feature that the Realme UI will bring. It lets users to use both wired and wireless Bluetooth earphones at the same time. Using the feature, both the headphones can receive the same media audio but calls with be diverted to Bluetooth earphones.
Furthermore, the smart sidebar will also be rolled out to the Realme smartphones with the Realme UI. It lets users add shortcuts for frequent apps to the sidebar. And, the company has announced that it will show recommendations to promote apps as well as links. However, the company will bring an option to turn off content recommendations in a few seconds.