- 9 min ago Xiaomi Redmi 8 Gets Yet Another Price Hike In India: All You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Mi TV Lux 4K OLED TV With 120Hz Display Announced: All You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago OPPO A52: Elevating The Consumer Experience With Impeccable Design & Powerful Performance
- 1 hr ago LG Rollable Smartphone Coming Soon; Competition For Foldables?
- Finance Indian Investors To Lap Up Dividend Stocks, Assets As Real Rates Turn Negative: Jefferies
- News 10 Sikh pilgrims among 29 killed as train rams bus in Pakistan
- Sports Coronavirus: Goalkeeper Suraj Karkera reveals why stayed back at the SAI campus when everyone left for home
- Movies Bhanumathi And Ramakrishna Review: Rom-Com Receives Positive Response From Critics
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Give Couple Goals As They Play Piano Together In Coordinated Outfits
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro: 5 Things to Expect From the UPCOMING Mid-Range Flagship Smartphone
Samsung’s Galaxy C5 and C7 may soon be available in Pro versions.
Samsung unveiled the all new C series lineup earlier this year with an intention to bring almost flagship-level hardware to smartphones at budget prices. And of course to save its own share of market, which Chinese smartphone manufacturers like OnePlus and Huawei appear to seize.
After five months of the launch of the Samsung Galaxy C5 and C7, rumours are abuzz that both the smartphones will receive a hardware upgrade claiming that Pro variants of the same will be launched anytime soon.
Corroborating the existence of the device, recently, the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro (SM-C7010) has been spotted paying a visit to Zauba, an India export import website for testing purposes.
There's not much information available about the device as of now but here are 5 things you can expect from the upcoming Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro.
Snapdragon 626 SoC?
The Samsung Galaxy C7 was launched with an octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB of RAM. So, the Galaxy C7 Pro is likely to get an upgrade to the recently launched Snapdragon 626 chipset. It may retain the same 4GB of RAM, though.
Likely to retain the C7’s footprint
Although there's no word on the resolution yet, the Zauba listing revealed that the Galaxy C7 Pro will sport a 5.7-inch display. Considering the fact that it is likely to come equipped with the Snapdragon 626 SoC, it may receive a bump in resolution from Full HD to QHD to offer support for Google's DayDream VR tech.
It's become quite obvious that every upgrade to a smartphone will bring an improved camera. And stating the obvious, the Galaxy C7 may come with an improved camera sensor or perhaps a dual-camera setup given the fact that Snapdragon 626 chipset offers support for it.
Android 7.0 Nougat?
Given Samsung's history, it's very unlikely that the Galaxy C7 Pro will come with Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box. So, users should expect Android 6.0 Marshmallow of course, with a layer of Samsung's very own TouchWiz UI atop.
Price and launch date
As far as pricing is concerned, the Zauba listing claims a price tag of Rs. 13,645. However, this has to be taken with a pinch of salt as the prices may vary to a large extent when the smartphones make it to the brick and mortar stores.
Although no solid information is available on the launch date given the fact that the device is already in the testing stage, the smartphone should be unveiled anytime soon.