- Galaxy J2 Core is the first Android Go smartphone from Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 press image surfaces on web, with gold S Pen
- Samsung to adopt ultrasonic in-screen fingerprint sensors for Galaxy S10
- Samsung announces world's first 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM for smartphones: Should you care?
- Samsung CEO using a smartphone in a public place. Could it be the Galaxy Note9?
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 is available for Rs 38,333 on Amazon Prime Day
When Samsung launched the Galaxy Folder last year with Android OS, many were surprised with the decision of the vendor. And, truly, the smartphone did not achieve that much of success in terms of sales and every other aspect.
Now, Samsung is planning to release an upgrade to the not so popular smartphone. Dubbed as the Galaxy Folder 2, the smartphone was recently leaked online in full glory along with the complete specifications.
Check out the sliders below to know more about the leaked specifications of the smartphone.
Touch Screen Along With a Physical Keyboard
The leaked image shows that the Folder 2 might come with its trademark physical keyboard and also the touch screen support.
3.8-inch FWVGA Display
The Galaxy Folder 2 is said to feature a 3.8-inch display with 480*800 pixel resolution, which isn't that appealing in this 2016 era.
Snapdragon 425 SoC Along With 2GB RAM
Samsung might integrate the quad-core Snapdragon 425 chipset along with support for 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. Samsung is packing decent set of hardware with the Folder 2.
8MP Camera on the Rear
The Galaxy Folder 2 will be featuring an 8MP camera sensor on the rear with support for LED flash. Also, there is a 5MP front-facing camera to cover up the selfie arena.
Rumors suggest that the smartphone will have support for the 4G LTE. Along with 4G, the other connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and microUSB.
This is the main feature. The Galaxy Folder 2 might arrive with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box.