- 6 hrs ago Flipkart Flipstart Days 1st To 3rd June Discounts Offers On Gadgets
- 6 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M01 Retail Price Confirmed Ahead Of June 2 Launch
- 7 hrs ago Mubadala, Microsoft, Twitter Might Invest In Reliance Jio Platforms: Report
- 8 hrs ago TRAI Suggests 11 Digit Mobile Numbers In India
- Sports Bayern Munich 5-0 Fortuna Dusseldorf: Champions move 10 points clear
- Movies Soorarai Pottru Will Release In Theaters, Confirms Suriya!
- News MEA lists Vande Bharat mission, COVID medical supplies to 154 countries among key achievements
- Automobiles Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies And Simple Tricks To Stop Hiccups
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Samsung Galaxy Note 6/ Note 7 Blueprints Leak: What Can We Expect
The Samsung flagships usually create a hype in the market. Likewise, the upcoming Galaxy Note 6 is speculated a lot as we are approaching the end of the second quarter of the year. Today, we bring about what we can expect from the Galaxy Note 6 that might go official in the next quarter.
Blueprints were revealed
Lately, the leaked blueprints of the Samsung Galaxy Note 6/ Galaxy Note 7 gave us the first-ever look at the device and also revealed some of the prime features well ahead of time as the device is likely to arrive in August or September this year.
The blueprints from Nowhereelse.fr reveal that the device will arrive with a design that is almost identical to that of the Galaxy S7 edge expect for the aperture to house the stylus pen as it is the Note variant.
USB Type-C port is evident
An earlier report by SamMobile tipped that the Galaxy Note 6 might arrive with a USB Type-C port. If this turns out to be true, this device will be the first one from Samsung to upgrade to the USB Type-C technology. This way, the upcoming Note device will be able to transfer data faster and get charged quickly as well.
Iris Scanner to be included
After the long rumor, the Galaxy Note 6 might arrive with an iris scanner. This iris scanner that will be included on board the device will ensure a high level of security. It can read unique biometric information as you just look at the device.
Edge variant to be called Galaxy Note 7
As per the industry reports, Samsung could brand the standard model as the 'Galaxy Note 6' and name the curved screen edition known as Edge as the 'Galaxy Note 7'.
To feature an Upgraded screen
As per GizmoChina, the Note 6 might feature a slightly larger display of 5.8 inches that features Quad HD or 2K resolution. Such a display is definitely an upgraded one and it will show sharper content.
A bigger battery to energize the Galaxy Note 6
The high-end phones are not an exception when it comes to battery life concerns. The Galaxy Note 6 is likely to feature a powerful 3,700 mAh battery or a 4,000 mAh battery, claim different sources.
Other specs... a look
The Galaxy Note 6 is speculated to run on Android N OS out-of-the-box. However, this means that Google should be ready with the final version of the OS by that time.
The next Note will feature an enhanced processor might be the Snapdragon 823 SoC that seems to be the upgraded version of Snapdragon 820 in the S7 and S7 edge. This chipset is likely to support 8 GB of RAM.