- Samsung Galaxy Note FE gets sold out in South Korea; global release possible
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE global launch to happen later this month
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE posters confirm an imminent launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE with smaller battery hits GFXBench
- New report confirms July 7 launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 7R (FE)
- Samsung to start selling refurbished Galaxy Note 7 from July 7 onwards
Lately, the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is appearing online frequently with leaked images, specifications and much more. As per the latest rumor, the Galaxy Note 7 is expected to announce on August 2nd.
After lots of leaks and speculations, the reliable @OnLeaks has posted the front glass cover of Note 7.
If the rumor turns out to be true, this high-end device will come equipped with iris scanner as an alternative to the fingerprint scanner. The imaging technology maker Partron might be the supplier of said biometric modules.
Today we have jotted down the top 5 rumored specifications of the purported Samsung Galaxy Note 7 device.
If the rumor turns out to be true, this so-called Note 7 will sport a 5.7 or 5.8-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display. Moreover, there is a possibility that Samsung might come with a 4K display.
In terms of hardware, the Note 7 is expected to come powered by a Snapdragon 820 and Exynos 8893 under the hood. Also, there are chances of implementing a Snapdragon 823, which could engage higher clock speeds as well.
Talking about storage, the Galaxy Note 7 will mostly come up with 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB UFS 2.0 ROM with the expandable option. In the case of Snapdragon 823 SoS, there are chances of Note 7 coming up with 8GB RAM.
As per the report, the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will come with Dual-edged screen, IP68 water protection, S-Pen, USB Type-C port as well.
If the rumor turns out to be true, the Note 7 will come powered by a 4000mAh battery too.