TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala: PM Modi Inaugurates Kollam Bypass; Assures 100 Percent Rural Connectivity
- India vs Australia 2nd ODI; As It Happened — Kohli, Dhoni Power India To 6-Wicket Win
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 — Exterior And Interiors Revealed In Official Video
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 Teased To Be Priced Around Rs. 8,500
- Interim Budget 2019 May Increase Income Tax Exemption Limit To Rs. 5 Lakh
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-timer In Una
- Kangana Takes A Jibe At Bollywood Again!
- Lisa Ray's Nature-Inspired Dress Makes For An Ideal Evening Party Wear
Currently, Samsung is going through a rough patch with the Galaxy Note 7 discontinuation and the recall of 2.5 million washing machines. Albeit all these, Samsung is heavily concentrating on their next flagship- the Galaxy S8, which is scheduled to be released at MWC 2017.
As expected, there are already rumors about the smartphone rounding over the internet and they revealed some key specifications of the smartphone. Let's take a close look at what rumors has to say about the smartphone.
6GB of RAM and 256GB of Storage
This is the latest leak coming from TechTastic on Weibo as they suggest that the Galaxy S8 will be powered by 6GB of RAM and will be given a 256GB of internal storage. It's a good thing that Samsung is finally planning to employ 6GB of RAM as the Galaxy Note 7 also arrived with 4GB of RAM.
Will be Powered by Snapdragon 835 Chipset
According to some sources, the Samsung Galaxy S8 will be equipped with the recently unveiled Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset. There are also some rumors saying that it will also get the company's Exynos chipset in some regions.
Fingerprint Scanner Embedded into the Display
Late last month, Xiaomi unveiled the Mi Mix with a bezel-less screen, and we might see that Samsung will also follow the same iteration with the Galaxy S8. Samsung is planning to integrate the fingerprint sensor into the screen itself to achieve a 100 percent screen-to-body ratio. But, these are just rumors.
A Pressure Sensitive Display
Rumors say that the Galaxy S8 will get a pressure sensitive display, which also will have the IRIS scanner embedded into it. Also, for this first time around, Samsung is planning to integrate on-screen navigation keys.
Dual Rear Camera
Dual cameras are becoming a norm in the smartphone arena. That being said, the Galaxy S8 is also said to feature a dual camera on the rear, and it will be much faster and better than the Galaxy S7's camera.