- 55 min ago Xiaomi's Most Expensive Smartphone Teased: Will Cost Rs. 4,80,000
- 4 hrs ago You Can Buy These Smartphones With Premium Features Under Rs. 25,000
- 8 hrs ago Facebook, HDFC Bank Join Hands With CSC To Empower Rural Women Entrepreneurs
- 12 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- News West Bengal state jobs: 10 per cent reservation announced, check details
- Sports Cameroon axe Seedorf and Kluivert after Africa Cup of Nations
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 vs Apple iPad Pro 9.7: Here's A Face-Off Between Two Tab Giants
A few days back, Samsung announced the launch of the current generation Galaxy Tab A 10.1. The new tab will come in two variants - 4G LTE and Wi-Fi.
The LTE version of the tab has a SIM card slot with 4G LTE support. The other specifications of both the models of the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 are similar.
Here is a comparison of this device with another high-end tab that was launched lately. Well, the talk is about the Apple iPad Pro 9.7. Take a look at the face-off between the two tablets from below.
Apple iPad Pro 9.7 has a Smart Connector and Touch ID
Galaxy Tab A 10.1 has a similar design as its previous siblings. There is a physical home button at the front and two capacitive buttons on the either side of it. The design is not too flashy.
The iPad Pro 9.7 features a solid and elegant design and it is slim. It features four in-built speakers, a Smart Connector and Touch ID as well. This tab is available in space grey, silver, gold, and rose gold colors.
Apple has come up with exclusive accessories such as Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil as well.
iPad Pro screen is scratch resistant and packs more pixels
iPad Pro 9.7 flaunts a 9.7 inch LED backlit IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. The display has a scratch resistant glass protection along with oleophobic coating.
Apple has used the True Tone display technology in this one. Also, it has a wide color display making it vibrant.
On the other hand, Galaxy Tab A 10.1 bestows a 10.1 inch WUXGA PLS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels. This resolution is relatively lower for such a big screen.
Both have non-removable batteries
The Apple device has a A9X chip under its hood and it comes in three storage versions - 32 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB for both the Wi-Fi and Cellular variants. The RAM capacity is 2 GB.
Galaxy Tab A 10.1 is equipped with an octa-core Exynos 7870 processor clocked at 1.6 GHz. It has 16 GB storage space expandable up to 200 GB and 2 GB RAM. Both the devices have non-removable batteries.
iPad Pro 9.7 is the first iPad to have bumped up resolution
The iPad Pro 9.7 has a 12 MP main camera with 4K video recording ability, dual LED flash, and f/2.2 aperture. It has a 5 MP front camera with Retina Flash.
It carries the credits for being the first iPad to have a bumped up camera resolution and it also features True Tone flash.
The Galaxy Tab A 10.1 features an 8 MP main camera with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash and a 2 MP front facer with f/2.2 aperture.
iOS 9 and Android Marshmallow have their own goodies
The iOS 9 on iPad Pro 9.7 has features such as split screen view, faster app switcher, better and faster Siri, better Spotlight search, improved security, exclusive iPad features, etc.
On the other hand, the Android 6.0 Marshmallow powering the Samsung tab has features including Chrome Custom Tabs, Google volume control, improved memory manager, etc.
Apple Tab is quite expensive
The iPad Pro 9.7 carries a price tag starting from £499 and moves forward to £839 for the high-end model with 256 GB and cellular connectivity.
The Samsung Tab has been priced at £230 and £275 for the Wi-Fi and LTE versions.
Your choice depends on the operating system that you wish to use and the price that you can spend in purchasing the same.