- Android might no longer be free, warns Google
- Google Chrome OS Canary channel receives a new UI, smart text selection to follow soon
- Google Chrome ‘Heavy Page Capping’ will alert users of heavy-data websites
- Donald Trump grabs the first spot in Google's Image search result for 'Idiot'
- Google acknowledges camera issues on the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
- Google Chrome Desktop version might soon receive Material Design 2 overhaul
In ties with the search engine giant Google, Sharp has announced its first waterproof and dustproof Android One smartphone, dubbed as 507SH.
This device comes with the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow along with Snapdragon 617 SoC. As of now, there is no information about the pricing of the device and will be available initially in Japan. Today, we have listed the top specification of this smartphone.
This smartphone sports a 5-inch HD IZGO display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels along with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 for protection.
This Sharp 507SH device is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 617 SoC along with Adreno 405 GPU under the hood.
In terms of storage, this smartphone has 2GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage with expandable memory option up to 200GB via MicroSD card slot.
This water-resistant smartphone flaunts a 13.1MP rear camera with LED flash and 5MP front camera on board.
This Android One smartphone is shipped with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Connectivity and battery
Talking about the connectivity options, this mid-ranger supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS. Moreover, it is powered by a 3010mAh battery.