- 2 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 4 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 4 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 5 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- News Ahead of big day, Chandrababu Naidu meets Deve Gowda
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Upgraded OPPO F1s steps up the Way you take selfies
The Upgraded OPPO F1s offers a metal design, an advanced 16MP Front-Facing camera, improved storage, and multitasking experience.
Global Smartphone brand OPPO has upgraded the ever popular F1s smartphone line-up. The new OPPO F1s significantly addresses the most important aspects such as front-facing camera, storage and multitasking experience to offer the best-in-class Android smartphone performance.
Let's find out how the upgraded OPPO F1s step up the Way You take selfies
Never run out of Storage
With the Upgraded OPPO F1s, you will never run out of storage. The smartphone offers a massive 64GB of internal memory that allows you to store 10,000 perfect selfies.
More storage capacity means you can click and store more perfect selfies with OPPO F1s, store your favourite movies, music playlists, 3D games, uncountable applications, and important documents.
And this is not it, the smartphone also has a triple-slot card tray that gives space for two Nano 4G SIM cards and an SD card to expand the storage space by up to a good 128 GB. This doubles up the internal 64 GB storage and makes the new OPPO F1s a much-needed upgrade for consumers in the market.
If you love to watch movies, listen music, play games and download multiple application, OPPO f1s is the device you should buy.
4GB RAM to offer Lag Free Multitasking Experience
The upgraded OPPO F1s is backed by 4GB of RAM that allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously without any lags. You can watch YouTube videos, play the most demanding graphical games, create notes, click a selfie, etc. simultaneously without any performance slowdown.
That said, with the ability to run more than 20 applications at a time, OPPO F1s is the best smartphone to perform multitasking.
Enhanced 16MP Front-Facing Camera
The upgraded OPPO F1s has a 16MP front camera that makes it the best handset in the market to capture selfies. OPPO has used a unique pixel arrangement technology that delivers bright images with strikingly rich colors natural colour tones.
The 16MP front-facing camera also has Beautify 4.0 that now has seven beautify levels and two skins tone modes. The Beautify 4.0 mode offers selfie images that are bright, shows clear skin and vivid eyes. Every selfie you click is a masterpiece and can be used as a profile picture for your social networking accounts.
Moreover, the front-facing camera also brings the first of its kind 'Selfie Panorama' mode, which will help you capture group selfie images. You can simply rotate the phone from one side to another to take a wide-angle selfie shot and to never have cropped images.
A New color variant-Grey and metal unibody
With the new upgraded OPPO F1s, the company is launching an all new Grey Colour variant, which simply looks stunning. The smartphone has a metal design that looks every bit of premium.
The smartphone's front has a 5.5-inch display, which is protected by a 2.5D curved corning Gorilla Glass. The rear side has two thread thin metallic bands that adds a premium feel to the overall design. Besides, the smartphone is very light and you can use it with one hand without any problems.