- 4 min ago Realme X50t Spotted On Google Play Store; Suggests Imminent Launch
- 7 min ago Xiaomi Precision Screwdriver Kit Crowdfunding For Under Rs. 1,000: Shipping Starts In July
- 16 min ago Zoom’s New Update Mandatory For Making Video, Audio Calls
- 2 hrs ago Realme Watch Review: Best Budget Fitness Tracker Disguised As A Smartwatch
- Finance SBI Research Sees 40% GDP Contraction In June Quarter Of Fy21
- Sports Coronavirus effect: WADA looks to artificial intelligence to nab athletes who dope
- Movies Mebiena Michael, Winner Of Pyate Hudgir Halli Life Dies In A Road Accident
- News Allow reopening of religious places: Yediyurappa appeals to Centre
- Lifestyle Sania Mirza And Her Son Izhaan Mirza Malik Twin In White On Eid And Give Major Mother-Son Goals
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Introduces Finance Scheme Offers For New Car Buyers: Repayments With Flexible EMIs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Top 5 features you should know about the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
5 Features You Should Know About Samsung Galaxy S8 Series Smartphone
Last month, Samsung has launched its much-expected flagship smartphone at an unpacked event in New York. The successor of the Galaxy S7 series this time comes with an overhaul in design, which is definitely the comprehensive update over its predecessor.
Apart from this, the mobile also offers lots of features including other features including Bixby, DeX desktop dock and more. Today, we are going to be looking at top 5 features that you should know
Samsung's voice assistant- Bixby
Like Siri for Apple, Google Now for Android and Cortana for Microsoft, Samsung has come up with its own version of the voice assistant called Bixby. Bixby is an intelligent interface that will help users get more out of their phone.
With the new Bixby button, users will be able to access Bixby and navigate through services and apps with simple voice, touch, vision and text commands. As of now, Bixby is integrated into Samsung native apps and soon will support third-party apps as well.
Samsung DeX dock is more like the Continuum we have seen in Microsoft. This dock helps to transform the user's smartphone into a desktop by providing a secure desktop-like experience. With this doc, users can display and edit data from their phone itself.
Samsung's 'Fort Knox'
In an attempt to provide data security, the Galaxy S8 and S8+ comes with Samsung Knox, which is a defense-grade security platform. Additionally, both the Galaxy S8 and S8+ comes with some biometric technologies -- fingerprint scanner, an iris scanner, and facial recognition.
Dual pixel technology
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ sports 12MP dual pixel technology with OIS (Optical iImage Stabilization) and an8MP autofocus selfie snapper. As per the company, this dual-pixel sensor technology comes with wide aperture and autofocus where it is said to perform better in low-light. Moreover, the front camera comes with facial recognition technology that can recognize faces to provide focused selfies.
Both the Galaxy S8 and S8+ comes with a pre-installed app called Samsung Connect. This lets the users manage and track the smart devices in their home from one unified app. In addition to that, Samsung also announced that the Samsung Connect will support third-party devices with the SmartThings hub integration in the future.