- 18 min ago Tata Sky's New Service Will Let You Stream Over 400 Live Channels
- 2 hrs ago Vivo V1916A Clears 3C Certification- Expected To Come With 5G Support, 44W Fast Charger
- 2 hrs ago Crossloop Launches Designer PRO Series Earphones For Rs. 1,999 In India
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K20 Vs Other Popup Camera Smartphones In India
- Sports Sterling scores twice as Manchester City outclass West Ham in pre-season
- News Rift in Delhi Cong wide open: PC Chacko curtails Sheila Dikshit’s powers
- Movies Sudeep Refused To Get Paid For Pailwaan; Director Krishna Reveals The Actual Reason
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Top 7 Android Smartphones with 3GB RAM, best for multitasking
Smartphones are hub to our data, entertainment sources like apps and games, and social networking sites besides other utility based value additions. With so much of data on board, RAM plays an important role in speeding things along as it provides storage and working space for the OS and data, which can be accessed quickly.
Higher the RAM, smoother should be the performance of the device!Considering this, even budget smartphone makers are adding higher RAM on their phones to entice consumers and beat the competitors.
It is the growing competition in the budget smartphone segment in India that has given way to smartphones with 3GB of RAM in this space. In fact, the presence of 3GB of RAM on a phone is also touted as a major specification. If you want to buy one smartphone which brings good specs including higher RAM, you can check out our list of budget smartphones 3GB of RAM.
Micromax Canvas 5
Micromax recently launched its new flagship smartphone dubbed the Canvas 5 for Rs 11,990. This phone is powered by MediaTek 6753 octa-core chipset ticking at 1.3GHz, with 64-bit architecture, and is the company's first Canvas phone to feature 3GB of RAM. This is quite a powerful smartphone, and is not even online specific.
Coolpad Note 3
Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad recently introduced the Note 3 smartphone in India with impressive features and at an attractive price of Rs 8,999. The phone boasts a fingerprint scanner, octa-core chipset, 3GB RAM, HD display, 13MP camera, Android Lollipop and more.
Xiaomi Mi4 combines impressive specs with good design. It features a 5-inch Full HD display and runs on Snapdragon 801 quad-core chipset paired with 3GB of RAM. Also, you get 13MP rear snapper and 8MP selfie camera, and 3080mAh battery to power the device. The company is now working on the Mi5 which is believed to come with 4GB of RAM.
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL
Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 version is a camera centric smartphone with 3GB of RAM and Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 SoC. It has a 13MP rear camera with real tone flash and a laser auto focus, and a 5Mp front-facing snapper. The phone is available for Rs 13,999 on Flipkart.
Intex Aqua Ace
Intex Aqua Ace is another smartphone to feature 3GB of RAM working with 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU. Other features in the phone include 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, 13MP rear camera, 16GB internal storage and more. It was launched for Rs 12,999.
Intex Aqua Super 4G
Intex recently launched its specs-heavy Aqua Super 4G smartphone at Rs. 10,990, which makes it a powerful competition in the market. It features a 5-inch display, octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM, 4G network connectivity, Android Lollipop 5.1, and an 8MP snapper.
Asus Zenfone Selfie
Asus Zenfone Selfie, as its name suggests is targeted at selfie enthusiasts, as it packs dual 13MP cameras - one on rear and another up front. The phone is powered by an octa-core 64-bit Snapdragon chipset paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It is now available for Rs 15,999.