- HTC Says Goodbye to the Indian smartphone market: Closes smartphone operation
- Best Xiaomi smartphones under Rs. 15,000
- Nokia 3.1 launched in India for Rs. 10,499: Android One, 18:9 display and more
- Vivo Nex India Launch Highlights: Available from July 21 for Rs 44,990
- Apple’s next iPhone might feature glass-panel edge-to-edge display
- Huawei nova 3 Vs other 6GB RAM smartphones
Networking product company, TP-LINK has announced its latest smartphone, dubbed as Neffos Y5L in the market. As of now, this budget device will be available only in Europe West and East, South Asia & South East, Middle East and Africa.
Let's have a look at the top 6 features of the Neffos Y5L smartphone today.
The Neffos Y5L comes with 4.5-inch FWVGA display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels.
In terms of hardware, this device is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor with Adreno 304 as GPU.
Talking about the storage, the Neffos Y5L comes with 1GB RAM, 8GB inbuilt memory that can be expandable up to 32GB via microSD card slot.
This budget smartphone comes with 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera.
This dual SIM device is shipped with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Battery and connectivity
The Y5L smartphone supports connectivity option including 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS. Also, it is powered by a 2020mAh battery on board.