- Here's an Apple iPhone X alternative from Ulefone that is coming soon
- This rugged smartphone could be the first to come with Helio P25 SoC onboard
- Xiaomi MIUI 10 global beta ROM 8.7.19 rolled out
- Week 29, 2018 launch round-up: Nokia 6.1, Nokia X5, Huawei nova 3i and more
- Nokia 3.1 vs other Budget smartphones: which one should you buy?
- Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy S series likely to be merged
China-based Ulefone has unveiled its latest budget smartphone with metal unibody design dubbed as Metal. This smartphone comes in three different colors -- Black, Space Grey and Silver White.
However, the pricing and availability of the device are not known, it is expected to be priced somewhere around $99 (approx Rs. 6,600) to $129 (approx Rs. 8,600). Check out the top 6 features of this smartphone!
The Ulefone Metal smartphone flaunts a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and Corning Gorilla glass 3 for protection.
This budget smartphone is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor clocked at 1.3GHz along with Mali-T720 GPU under the hood.
In terms of storage, this smartphone comes equipped with 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM inside. Moreover, users can expand the storage up to 128GB via MicorSD card slot.
Talking about the camera, the Metal flaunts an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and also capable of recording 1080p videos. On the front, this smartphone comes with 2MP front camera.
Like many another device, the Ulefone Metal is shipped with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Battery and connectivity
The Ulefone Metal is powered by the 3050mAh battery under the hood. Talking about the connectivity, this smartphone supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG.