- News Check full HSSC exam schedule 2019
- Movies Pailwaan Week 1 Box Office Collections: Sudeep Starrer Collects Only Rs 2 Crore On Day 7
- Lifestyle IIFA Awards 2019: Deepika Padukone’s Gown Is Fine Minus The Tulle Veil And Exaggerated Sleeves
- Sports Olympiacos 2-2 Tottenham: Spurs collapse as Valbuena leads deserved comeback
- Automobiles Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Upcoming Nokia Android Smartphone Specs Leaked Online: 5 Things You Need to Know
Nokia is rumored to release Android-powered smartphones at MWC 2017 and we have the purported specifications of the Nokia’s flagship phone.
Last week, Nokia confirmed that they are re-entering into the smartphone business in 2017, according to their roadmap. And, in less than a week, the purported specifications of the Nokia-powered Android flagship phones have leaked online.
According to a post on Weibo, Nokia's flagship phones will be launched in 2017 and some of the key specifications were revealed as well. Let's take a quick look at what the new rumored specs have to say.
Two Display Sizes- 5.2/5.5-inch!
The Weibo post states that the Nokia flagship phone will be launched in two display size variants- one with a 5.2-inch display and the other one with a 5.5-inch display. Also, the display boasts a 2K resolution.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Chipset
Though the smartphones are to be released in 2017, but they will be powered by this year's Snapdragon 820 chip itself. Along with that, we might see 4GB of RAM in these phones.
Carl Zeiss Camera Branding
Also, the post reveals that these Nokia flagship phone's cameras will carry the famous Carl Zeiss branding, same as the older Nokia Lumia phones.
Water and Dust Resistant
In a couple of renders leaked online, these Nokia smartphones are said to feature water and dust resistant properties. However, there are no other rumors regarding this apart from the renders.
The much-anticipated rumor. All the rumors till date suggested that the yet-to-be-announced Nokia smartphones will arrive with Android Nougat out-of-the-box.