TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Last week, Nokia confirmed that they are re-entering into the smartphone business in 2017, according to their roadmap. And, in less than a week, the purported specifications of the Nokia-powered Android flagship phones have leaked online.
According to a post on Weibo, Nokia's flagship phones will be launched in 2017 and some of the key specifications were revealed as well. Let's take a quick look at what the new rumored specs have to say.
Two Display Sizes- 5.2/5.5-inch!
The Weibo post states that the Nokia flagship phone will be launched in two display size variants- one with a 5.2-inch display and the other one with a 5.5-inch display. Also, the display boasts a 2K resolution.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Chipset
Though the smartphones are to be released in 2017, but they will be powered by this year's Snapdragon 820 chip itself. Along with that, we might see 4GB of RAM in these phones.
Carl Zeiss Camera Branding
Also, the post reveals that these Nokia flagship phone's cameras will carry the famous Carl Zeiss branding, same as the older Nokia Lumia phones.
Water and Dust Resistant
In a couple of renders leaked online, these Nokia smartphones are said to feature water and dust resistant properties. However, there are no other rumors regarding this apart from the renders.
The much-anticipated rumor. All the rumors till date suggested that the yet-to-be-announced Nokia smartphones will arrive with Android Nougat out-of-the-box.