- 9 hrs ago Fire-Boltt Talk 2 Smartwatch With Bluetooth Calling Launching Soon; Specifications & Features
- 10 hrs ago Honor Watch GS 3 With GPS, Bluetooth Calling Listed On Amazon; India Launch Expected Soon
- 10 hrs ago Oppo Pad Air Tablet Reportedly Launching In India In June Or July
- 12 hrs ago TATA IPL 2022: Disney+ Hotstar Announces Live Audio Descriptive Commentary For IPL Final
- Sports Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid: Vinicius strikes as Blancos become European champions for 14th time
- Movies Apart From All The Rumors, Salman Khan's Next Is Totally A Fresh Project
- Finance Top 10 Tips For Safe Online Banking
- News Nepal PM Sher Bahadur Deuba vows to defend disputed territories: Report
- Travel One Day Outing From Nagpur: Maharashtra - Places To Visit
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Lifestyle World Menstrual Hygiene Day: What Is Cycle Syncing? How Does It Benefit Your Productivity And PMS Symptoms?
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
Vivo V20 Vs Vivo X50: Can The Mid-Range Device Beat The Flagship?
Vivo is one of the popular Chinese smartphone brands, especially for its enhanced selfie camera technology, long-lasting battery, and other innovative features. The newly launched Vivo V20 is now available at an attractive price in India. At the same time, the more premium Vivo X50 has also seen a price cut. The Vivo V20 vs Vivo X50 discussion is detailed here, helping buyers pick the right phone.
Vivo V20 Vs Vivo X50: Price Factors
Starting with the Vivo V20, the phone is available in two storage variants of 128GB and 256GB - costing Rs. 24,990 and Rs. 27,990, respectively. On the other hand, the Vivo X50 costs Rs. 34,990 for the 128GB variant and Rs. 37,990 for the 256GB variant. Do note, the phones are available at a discount at the ongoing sale on Flipkart and Amazon.
Vivo V20 Vs Vivo X50: Design Differences
Moving to the design - the Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone that packs a gradient rear panel with a matte finish. To avoid smudges, the V20 also includes an AF coating and chemical etching. The phone flaunts a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with an FHD+ resolution and a waterdrop notch. The Vivo X50, as a comparison, is a flagship smartphone that packs an all-glass design with a metallic frame. The phone features a larger 6.56-inch AMOLED display with an FHD+ resolution and a 90Hz screen resolution.
Vivo V20 Vs Vivo X50: Performance Evaluation
The Vivo V20 packs the smoother Snapdragon 720G processor with 8GB RAM. The Vivo X50, on the other hand, draws power from the Snapdragon 730 processor. On this front, the Vivo X50 is a more powerful phone with 5G support. Apart from the processor, one can also compare the battery capacity.
The Vivo V20 packs a 4,000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. The Vivo X50 includes a slightly large 4,200 mAh battery with a similar 33W fast charging support. Also note, the Vivo V20 runs Android 11 out-of-the-box, while the Vivo X50 includes Android 10 with support for Android 11 update.
Vivo V20 Vs Vivo X50: Camera Details
Lastly, the camera performance of both smartphones needs scrutinizing. The Vivo V20 packs a triple-camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP wide-angle lens, and a 2MP mono lens. One of the best features of the Vivo V20 is its selfie camera comprising a 44MP sensor with an eye-autofocus tracking feature. The phone is specially designed for selfie lovers.
The Vivo X50 packs a bigger quad-camera setup; however, it includes a 48MP primary camera, 13MP telephoto lens, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP macro shooter. It also includes a 32MP selfie camera. As a comparison, the camera setup on the Vivo V20 out beats the Vivo X50 as it includes some advanced features and a bigger primary camera.
Vivo V20 Vs Vivo X50: Verdict
From the looks of it, more expensive doesn't really mean greater features. The Vivo V20 beats Vivo X50 in several aspects, especially the camera. Both have similar AMOLED displays and, same-sized batteries. However, the performance of the Vivo X50 is far better than the V20. But if you're a shutterbug or a video content creator relying heavily on a smartphone camera, the Vivo V20 would make a better choice.