- Vivo Y71i launched in India for Rs. 8,990: Face Unlock, 18:9 display and more
- You can get Rs. 1,000 discount on Vivo NEX S on Amazon India
- Vivo NEX S holds up well in the durability test video
- Vivo flagship smartphone with 10GB RAM to be unveiled in August
- Vivo NEX will launch on the 19th of July with a price tag of Rs 48,990
- Vivo Nex is all set to redefine the premium smartphone category in India
Following the success of these smartphones, the company is now vying to add another set of smartphones under the same 'V' series. Dubbed as the Vivo V5 and V5 Plus, the phones are expected to come with 20MP front-facing camera.
Take a look at the five things to expect from the upcoming smartphone from Vivo.
20MP Front-Facing Camera With Moonlight Flash
According to PhoneRadar, both the Vivo V5 and V5 Plus will feature a 20MP front-facing camera and additionally, the camera will have support for Moonlight flash for perfect selfies. Also, the blog released a retail box image of the V5 Plus, which confirms the same.
Specifications for the Vivo V5 Plus hasn't surfaced online, but the Vivo V5 comes with a mid-range hardware of 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor along with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The GPU is expected to be Adreno 505.
13MP Rear Camera
There might be 13MP rear camera on both the phones with PDAF and a LED flash for low-light images. That being said, both the upcoming Vivo phones are launching mainly focusing on selfie freaks.
5.5-inch Display on Vivo V5
According to the leaked retail box image, the Vivo V5 will feature a 5.5-inch 720p panel and the V5 Plus is also expected to feature the same display size, but with the bigger 1080p resolution.
Release Date and Pricing
Both the Vivo V5 and V5 Plus are expected to be launched in India on November 15. Vivo has already scheduled a launch event in Mumbai.