- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 key specs revealed; features rear dual cameras
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 might feature an 18:9 LCD display
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 gets listed on official website with OLED display; price to start from Rs. 11,000
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 price leaked
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2, Mi Mix, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Pro and More: 6 Phones Mi Fans Await to See in India
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro Mini specs leaked, to come without dual-camera
As promised, the Chinese handset maker Xiaomi has officially announced the Redmi Pro smartphone with dual camera setup. Falling in line with the previous rumors, the Redmi Pro comes with the brushed metal body and home button on the front.
Further, the Xiaomi Redmi Pro will come in Gold, Silver, Grey color variants and will be available for pre-order from August 6 in China.
Today, we have jotted down the list of features in the below sliders.
The Redmi Pro sports a 5.5-inch Full HD OLED 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
In terms of hardware, this smartphone comes in two variants -- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 / Helio X25 SoC with Mali-T880 as GPU under the hood.
Talking about the storage, the so-called Redmi Pro comes in three variants -- 3GB RAM with 32GB/64GB inbuilt storage and 4GB RAM with 128GB inbuilt memory. Further, the storage can be expanded via MicroSD cards too.
This smartphone flaunts a dual camera set up with 13MP/5MP rear camera and 5MP front camera for selfies.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro is shipped with MIUI 8 on top od Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Under the hood, the hardware is powered by a 4050mAh battery with fast charging technology.
Like other Xiaomi smartphones, this smartphone comes with Fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C.