TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Two months ago, Xiaomi, at an event in China unveiled the concept phone- the Xiaomi Mi Mix with an insane 91.3 screen-to-body ratio. After all, it's a concept phone, and the limited availability of the product says it all.
However, we thought that Xiaomi won't release a successor to the Mi Mix, but our thoughts were wrong. Days after the Mi Mix launch, a new Mi Mix Nano popped online heading for the CES 2017 release. However, the company officially ruled out that out saying there's no Mi Mix Nano in the making.
SEE ALSO: Top 10 Android Apps for December 2016
And again, we are back to our first thought that Mi Mix will be the last phone of its kind, but now again another leak popped online showing the renders of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
The leaked renders suggest that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will retain the same 6.4-inch from its predecessor, but this time around, there will be a 2K resolution. The Mi Mix was a disappointment with its 1080p screen.
Previous rumors surfaced online suggested that the Mi Mix 2 will come with a dual rear camera on board, but today's render images revealed only single camera at the back.
Apart from these details, the Mi Mix 2 is expected to arrive with a fingerprint sensor embedded into the display itself and will run Android Nougat based MIUI 9 out-of-the-box.
So, these are just rumors, and we suggest you take them with a pinch of salt.