- Samsung and Xiaomi each shipped 9.9 million smartphones to India last quarter: Canalys
- Xiaomi Mi A2 to launch in Red, Gold, and Black color: Will launch on 24th July
- Best Xiaomi smartphones under Rs. 15,000
- Xiaomi Mi MAX 3 priced at Rs 16,999 officially announced with up to 6 GB RAM
- Xiaomi reveals the specs of Mi Max 3 ahead of official launch
- Huami is all set to launch its first smartwatch in India: Expected to cost Rs 5999
And now, Xiaomi is prepping up to launch a new flagship smartphone on October 25. Dubbed as the Xiaomi Mi Note 2, the smartphone is expected to feature a dual-edge screen same as the Galaxy S7 Edge and Note 7.
We have heard about the smartphone for quite some time and here are the top five leaks about the upcoming phone from Xiaomi.
A new leak suggests that the smartphone might come with a bezel-less display instead of the earlier leaked dual-edge display.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 will be a flagship device, and the company will pack competitive hardware. There will be the latest Snapdragon 821 chipset along with 6GB of RAM. There might be three storage variants- 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
Same Camera as Mi 5s Plus!
A recent leak which popped out a week ago showed us that Xiaomi is already testing the MIUI 9 based on Android Nougat on the Mi Note 2. So, there is some possibility that it will come with MIUI 9.
Yesterday, a presentation slide leaked online showing the pricing of the smartphone. The slide indicates that the Mi Note 2 will cost CNY 5,699 (approx. Rs. 55,000) and will go on sale from November 1 in China. If this ever happens, the Mi Note 2 will be the expensive product from the Apple of China.