- Vivo X7 vs Xiaomi Mi 5: Which mid-range phone is more value for money!
- OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi 5 Camera Samples Compared: Which One Has a Compelling Camera?
- Smartron tPhone: These 10 Bestsellers May Face the Heat of Sachin Endorsed Phone
- Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi Note 3 and 20000mAh Power Bank Coming in May: More details here!
- ZUK Z2 Pro vs Xiaomi Mi5: The battle of ‘Premium’ Chinese flagships!
- Grab Xiaomi Mi5, Redmi Note 3 This Flash Sale: Here's What You Need to Know
For past few days, there are lots of rumours and speculations surfacing online about the Xiaomi's next flagship model Mi5. Today, the renders of the so-called Xiaomi Mi5 got leaked on the Internet, giving us a clear look at the device.
As per the leaked render, the Mi5 sports a similar design to that of Mi Note, anyhow, it has home button at the centre.
According to the report, Mi 5 is said to come with the fingerprint sensor, which could probably equipped in home button. Also, the render shows the USB Type-C frame on the bottom along with metal frame running around.
Now let's have a look at the top 5 rumours ande concepts of the Xiaomi's upcoming flagship Mi5 smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi5: Display
The so-called Xiaomi Mi5 will sport a 5.2-inch display, with 1080p capability. Moreover, the company might opt for AMOLED or QHD display also.
Xiaomi Mi5: Processor
Xiaomi Mi5 will come powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor under the hood. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC will be developed on a 14nm FinFET architecture, which will ensure greater efficiency in terms of power consumption and will limit the heat release limit use.
Xiaomi Mi5: Storage
In this department, the Xiaomi's upcoming device will come equipped with 3GB RAM for 32GB version, 4GB RAM for 64GB variant. It is expected to come with the fingerprint sensor in the home button.
Xiaomi Mi5: Camera
Coming to the imaging factor, the Xiaomi is expected to sport a 16MP rear camera along with 13MP front camera on board.
Xiaomi Mi5: Software and Battery
The Xiaomi Mi5 is reportedly comes shipped with Android 6.0 Marshmallow on top of MIUI 7 OS out of the box. Moreover, this device will come powered by a 3600mAh non-removable battery under the panel.