- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite and Mi 8 Pro announced with 24.8MP selfie camera; price starts Rs. 15,000
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A first sale on Amazon and Poco F1 flash sale on Flipkart: Offers and discounts
- Xiaomi Poco F1 skins now available for Rs 299: How to apply Poco F1 Mobile Skin?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is on sale for Rs 14,000 on AliExpress before launch
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro hands-on video leak; up for preorder in China
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A receive MIUI 9.6.19 and MIUI 9.6.18 updates
For past few days, Lei Jun's Xiaomi is all over the headlines and it is for good reason! It seems that the Chinese handset maker has a handful of projects in their kitty for this year.
The company has been in the headlines for a lot of rumors and speculations on their devices including Mi Note 2, Xiaomi Mi 5s and Redmi Note 4. However, another high-end smartphone from Xiaomi has surfaced on the Internet after Xiaomi's co-founder Liwan Jiang hinted about the launch of this very smartphone later this year.
Moreover, this smartphone will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC under the hood. In fact, the Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is the first smartphone to be powered by Snapdragon 821 processor. Meanwhile, there is no information about the launch date and pricing yet.
The purported Xiaomi Pro is expected to flaunt a 5.5-inch Full HD OLED display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
If the rumor turns out to be true, this high-end smartphone from Xiaomi will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU under the hood.
In terms of storage, the Xiaomi Pro smartphone is expected to come in two variants -- 4GB/6GB RAM along with 64GB/128GB of inbuilt storage.
As per the rumored report, the Xiaomi Pro is said to flaunt a 12MP rear camera with Sony's IMX260 and ISOCELL S5K2L1. However, there is no information about the front camera yet.
The hardware inside Xiaomi Pro will be powered by a 3,700mAh battery under the hood.