- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Renders, Color Options Leaked: India Launch Imminent
- 5 hrs ago India Budget 2023: Homegrown Smartphones, TVs, Electric Vehicles to Get Cheaper
- 6 hrs ago Apex Legends Mobile and Battlefield Mobile Shutting Down in May
- 7 hrs ago How Dell Technologies' Hardware and Services Help Small Businesses and Start-ups Stay Ahead of the Game
- News 10 Reasons why the world should welcome Budget 2023, Jaishankar explains
- Sports Shubman Gill surpasses Virat Kohli to become India's highest individual scorer in T20Is
- Movies Exclusive! Bharti Singh's Husband Haarsh Limbachiyaa Faces Lifetime BAN As Producer ? Deets Inside
- Lifestyle Shaligram: Puja Rituals, Benefits, And Types Most Commonly Found
- Finance Buy 3 Oil & Gas, Metal Sector Stocks Including Maharatna Stock For Gains Up To 48%: ICICI Securities
- Automobiles Ather Rolls Out 100,000th EV From Production Line - Record-Breaking January Sales
- Education GATE 2023: Exam will be held on Feburary 4; Check Details Here
- Travel Amazing New Restaurants in Bangalore to visit this year
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 vs Moto G4: Which Mid-Ranger is Your Choice
Yesterday, Motorola India has officially announced the pricing and availability of the Moto G4 smartphone in the Indian market exclusively on Amazon India at a price tag of Rs. 12,499. Initially, the company has launched Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus smartphone couple of months ago.
On the other hand, the Chinese handset maker Xiaomi has launched its mid-ranger smartphone dubbed as Redmi note 3 in the Indian market earlier this year.
This mid-ranger was received well by the masses for its metal build, good specifications, and dirty cheap price. Moreover, the Redmi Note 3 comes in two variant -- 2GB RAM with 16GB of inbuilt storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt memory.
Today, we have compared the 9 features of Moto G4 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphones.
Moto G4 vs Redmi Note 3 #1
The Moto G4 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920, pixels translating into a 401ppi. Meanwhile, the Redmi Note 3 flaunts a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Moto G4 vs Redmi Note 3 #2
Talking about the hardware, the Moto G4 is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 chipset with Adreno 405 as GPU under the board. On the flipside, the Redmi Note 3 Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 processor with Adreno 510 GPU.
Moto G4 vs Redmi Note 3 #3
In terms of storage, the Moto G4 comes equipped with 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, with expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD card slot.
In this case, the Redmi Note 3 comes in two variant 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage. Also, the storage can be expandable via microSD card slot.
Moto G4 vs Redmi Note 3 #4
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes equipped with the 16MP rear camera with dual tone flash, 5MP front camera capable of recording 1080p video recording.
The Moto G4 flaunts a 13MP rear camera with dual tone flash, f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP front camera with 84-degree wide angle lens.
Moto G4 vs Redmi Note 3 #5
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is shipped with MIUI 7 on top of Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. On the other hand, the Moto G4 is shipped with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Moto G4 vs Redmi Note 3 #6
Talking about the connectivity options both the Redmi Note 3 and Moto G4 supports Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, 4G with VoLTE.
Moto G4 vs Redmi Note 3 #7
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 measures 8.65mm thick and weighs around 164grams. Meanwhile, the Moto G4 comes with 7.9mm thickness and weighs around 157grams.
Moto G4 vs Redmi Note 3 #8
The Motorola Moto G4 is powered by a 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging technology. On the other side, the Note 3 is powered by a 4000mAh battery with fast charging technology.