TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Fujitsu's Arrows A 301F is one handset that Android fans will surely notice upon its launch. Moreover, Japanese carrier Softbank has recently announced that it will launch the handset by winter this year in the Japanese market. Talking about the handset, it is packed with premium specs and features.
Thus the device would make more impact on the Android market which is currently filled with extremely innovative devices like Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Z1, LG G3 and Nokia Lumia 1020 among others. However, another reason why Fujitsu A 301F is speculated to make remarkable debut in the market, according to Engadget, is because of its unique quality which enables the device to get charged up to a full day of use in just 10 minutes.
Going further to the specs, the handset comes with a 5-inch 1080p display and is powered by a 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 processor. The device will also be supported by 2GB of RAM. However, the handset will run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
Moving on to the camera, it will have a stunning 13-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash. The camera will come with a full HD (1080p) video recording capability as well. Talking of sensors, the handset is said to feature, a fingerprint reader as well and it houses an internal storage capacity of 64GB which is quite impressive when compared to other high end device currently available in the market. Fujitsu Arrows A 301F draws its power from a 2600 mAh Li-Ion battery which the company claims to offer a 3 days of normal use.
Sadly, the company has not disclosed information regarding the availability of the device in other markets but in Japan, but it we expect it to be released in December 2013 itself. Also the price of the device remains a mystery as of now.