TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Inspired by Nature's beauty, Goldgenie's designers have created an exquisite collection of Mother of Pearl iPhone 6 smartphones for Summer 2015.
Glowing with iridescent marbled tones of soft Pink, White and Grey and meticulously framed in our mirror-like finishes of 24k Gold and Platinum, these iPhone 6 smartphones are a luxurious modern ode to natural elegance and blur the line between technology and jewelery.
Sold online and in luxury department stores such as Selfridges London, Goldgenie's unique interpretation of luxury modern technology continues to meet growing demand from customers around the world.
Goldgenie founder and CEO Laban Roomes stated of this new Mother of Pearl iPhone 6 collection, "I have always been fascinated with jewellery and the notion of treasure.
With this collection, we decided to create a very feminine, precious look for the iPhone 6, reflective of the embellished cigarette cases and mirror compacts of the Art Deco period.
Due to the natural quality of mother of pearl, each phone is like no other and with this beautiful unique stamp from nature, we have turned the iPhone 6 into a rare treasure."
Presented in a cherry oak display case, the Mother of Pearl iPhone 6 collection is available to order online from Goldgenie's website.