TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
HTC Desire XC with Dual SIM Hits Online Retailers at Rs 16499
HTC Desire XC has recently hit the online retailer Snapdeal at the price of Rs. 16,499. There has been quite a number of devices launched by HTC so far. GizBot also reported about the HTC Desire XDS online launch recently and updates on HTC Butterfly S as well. However, one more time HTC has released its mid range device online.
The so called HTC Desire XC comes with the dual SIM support and sports a 4-inch large WVGA Screen with super LCD Display offering resolution of 480 x 800 pixel. It is powered by a 1GHz dual core processor which is also supported by 768 MB RAM. The device runs on the older version of Android ICS platform with HTC Sense 4.0 operating system. There is 4GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded with the help of a microSD card by up to 32GB.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS. The HTC Desire XC features a 5 MP camera with LED flash and BSI sensor and HTC image chip that enable one to capture more light under any condition. Sadly the handset lacks on front facing camera but it features Beats Audio like other HTC flagships. The Desire XC has a battery power of 1650 mAh.
The HTC Desire XC is now available on Snapdeal for Rs 16,499. The retailer also claims to offer a free home delivery, cash on deliver and interest free EMI.
HTC had also recently launched the budget smartphone called Desire 200. HTC Desire 200 packs in 3.5-inch display with a resolution of 320X480 pixels. and comes with Qualcomm's Snapdragon S1 processor that clocks 1GHz along with 512MB of RAM and 4GB expandable storage. For camera, there is a 5-megapixel rear shooter on board along with a VGA front camera. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB and GPS. HTC Desire 200 comes with accelerometer, proximity and ambient light sensor.