TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Known by several names over the past couple of months, the HTC M8 has now moved to FCC to receive the approval from the commission. The good thing about FCC is that although very less information about the device will be highlighted in its database, its does make a difference by giving a genuine stamp to the device's existence.
To give you a brief idea of all the names that it was called by in the past, first it was HTC One+, the M8, HTC One 2 and the latest one is the worst among all, they call it "The All New One." However, keeping it simple lets call it M8 this time around.
The FCC database, doesn't reveal much about the M8 as said earlier but it looks like the device is a US variant as the AT&T supported LTE connectivity has been mentioned. The HTC M8 in fact comes with a model number 0P6B120, with the FCC filing also using the same number to describe the device. Other information have not met the light of the day.
However, culminating the rumored and leaked specs from the past couple of months, the All New One or the M8 smartphone is said to come with the Android 4.4 KitKat OS. Most likely, you could find an on-screen buttons, Sense 6.0 UI, twin-sensor rear camera, quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, MicroSD card slot, and a 5 inch 1080p display. The smartphone should have three color versions at launch: Grey, Gold, and silver. However, these are just the rumored specs which are yet to be confirmed.
On the other hand, nullifying the previous rumors that suggested the availability of the device at the MWC 2014 later this month, new rumor has it that it will be announced later in March. More precisely, PhoneArena says by March 25th.