TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
HTC's Galaxy Note 3 competitor hasn't hit stores shelves in many parts of the world, but that doesn't mean HTC One maker is not working on its next flagship handset.
The HTC M8, a rumored 5-inch 1080p HD smartphone could be announced early next year. Few days back, GizBot informed you that the first alleged image of HTC One successor was leaked on the web. Codename: M8, the purported phone might get launched as HTC One 2.
Now it seems that HTC has been unable to stop gossip going around its upcoming flagship smartphone. According to Twitter sensation @evleaks, HTC One 2 is expected to have a 5-inch 1080p Full HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 and the Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The tweet read- "Sounds like the HTC M8 is - and you could probably predict - a 5-inch, 1080p handset powered by KitKat and a Snapdragon 800."
Going by the alleged leak, it appears that the HTC's next flagship handset is certainly not a fire cracking device. The internal hardware would be tad old in comparison to the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S5, due early next year with 64-bit processor. Even Apple is planning to launch an iPhone 6 with bigger display and sophisticated hardware sometime June time frame.
Again let's not forget that HTC M8 is yet to arrive in the market early next year. The HTC One maker still has a time to work on the specifications and modify the display size. Reportedly, HTC One 2 will hit US market in the first quarter of 2014.
Also read- Apple iPhone 6 Rumor Roundup
Moreover, HTC One 2 would have a fingerprint sensor, just like the HTC One Max. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!