- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Huawei Ascend Mate 2: Leaked Pictures Suggest 720p HD Display and More
Even though Huawei's large sized phablet, the Ascend Mate has witnessed lower than expected sales.
Unfazed by negative response, Chinese major tech vendor now prepares to launch the successor to original Ascend Mate this coming new year.
We have been tracking the coming of Ascend Mate 2 for quite some time. Last week GizBot informed you that the Ascend Mate 2 would feature a slimmer body and a metallic frame with plastic build.
Apart from some alleged images surfaced in the past, there is nothing much known about the device.
Now it seems that the purported handset could be announced next week at the CES 2014.
Once again, live pictures of Ascend Mate 2 have popped up on the web world. The device appears to be humongous, just like its predecessor.
According to sources close to Engadget (Chinese), the Huawei Ascend Mate 2 exists in reality. Also, reportedly the upcoming beast is said to be thinner when compared with its predecessor. The Ascend Mate 2 will boast of exceptional hardware with intriguing software experience.
Since the device is expected to be shown at the CES 2014, the interest in the Huawei Ascend Mate 2 will likely to be high.
Huawei Ascend Mate 2: What to expect ?
Under the hood, the phone would feature a 1.6GHz quad-core processor, backed by 2GB RAM.
Contrary to earlier reports, the Ascend Mate 2 will pack a 6.1-inch HD 720p display, and not the previously said Full HD 1080p screen. The handset is also expected to have a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a wide angle rear-facing shooter.
Other highlighted features include: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box, 3G, and 16GB of internal memory.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!