TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Chinese major Huawei who has made a name in the crowded handset market continues to flourish despite heavy competition. With the CES and MWC 2014 just a couple of months away, Huawei might come up with crowd pulling handsets.
The speculated device is none other than the Ascend P7, a successor to the acclaimed Ascend P6. The purported device is expected to be announced around April next year, informs GSM Arena.
Currently dubbed as "sophia", the Ascend P7 is said to feature a 5-inch Full HD display, as per the latest rumor. The handset would probably have a 1.6GHz quad-core Balong 910 processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory, which can be expanded via a microSD slot. The phone would run the latest Android version with Emotion 2.0 UI on the top of it.
The said phone would also have a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and an 8-megapixel shooter in the front side. The phone would be stuffed with a 2,460mAh battery fitted inside. The device is expected to be sleek and blessed with good looks.
Whether the Ascend P7 will be crafted of aluminum is yet to be clarified. Nevertheless, Huawei Ascend P7 would surely entice fashionistas and high-end customers.
Aside from the coming of Ascend P7, Huawei is busy giving final touches to another high-end handset that would probably come with an Octa-Core processor. It is believed that Huawei is planning to launch 2-3 Octa-Core chipset ready phones next year.
Stay tuned to GizBot!