TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Tech vendors already see end of year rush, and holidays are around the corner. Chinese major Huawei has been busy with slew of upcoming devices to be launched later this month.
The makers behind Ascend P6 plans to announce an affordable quad-core smartphone suspected to be priced around $130(Rs.8102) in the Chinese market.
GizBot already informed you that Huawei will reportedly launch a smartphone featuring MediaTek's Octa-Core chipset, the Huawei G750.
According to the folks over at GizChina, Huawei is all set to launch a low-cost quad-core phone in its native market.
The official launch is imminent, since the phone has already got approval from TENAA, an equivalent to FCC.
One can imagine that the G730 is a low-cost variant of Huawei's Octa-Core handset, the G750.There are no concrete details available that prove that whether the device will be announced in India or not. Huawei has been slow when it comes to launching new hardware in a country like India.
The upcoming Huawei G730 is said to arrive with a 5.5-inch qHD display having a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. The said phone is expected to have a quad-core a quad-core MT6582 chipset coupled with 1GB RAM. User will be able to expand the memory via an expandable storage. Other details around the internal specifications have been kept under wraps.
Moreover, GizBot spotted China's B2B online shopping website Alibaba is already selling mobile cases for the Huawei G730. This surely means that Huawei could launch the G730 in China anytime soon
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!