TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Hardly, handful of countries has witnessed the 4G networks so far, with one being South Korea, but India has not yet started working on the same technology. Moreover, India may get the opportunity to experience a direct 5G network soon by 2015. Perhaps, it seems India will skip the 4G network for rest of the world.
According to TOI, Huawei is working on getting the 5G networks as soon as 2015. In short the 5th generation network will give the internet speed of close to 1GB per second. Imagine that!!! However, the technology will be viable only after the industry becomes 5G supportive.
Thus, it is very much likely to expect the 5G network being commercially available by 2020. Report further says that Huawei was in fact working under the 5G project since 2009 and claims to have hired 200 engineers on the R&D work for the network.
The 5G network is in fact a boiling topic in India, because recently, India and Israel have also been said to run a joint venture on development of fifth generation (5G) telecom technologies. Reportedly, the topic was discussed last month, during the visit of Telecom and IT Minister Kapil Sibal to Israel.
It was said that Sibal and his Israeli counterpart Gilad Erdan had agreed to collaboratively look into the possibilities of manufacturing the area for 4G and 5G telecom technologies. Moreover, it is said that the 5G technology would enable people to have a fibre network like user experience on a wireless connection.
Moreover, to talk about the current state of India, Indian telecom operators are providing 2G, 3G and some 4G services. However, there is no country in the world with 5G technology as of now.
Stay Tuned to GizBot for more updates.