TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Mumbai based smartphone manufacturer, iBall, has officially launched its new handset in the Andi series. It comes dubbed as Andi 4.5z and is priced at Rs. 7,499. However, iBall's Andi 4.5z was already available on e-commerce sectors from October.
Going by the specs, the iBall Andi 4.5z comes with a 4.5-inch qHD capacitive touch screen IPS display offering a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels and pixel density of 245 ppi.
It is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual Core Cortex A7 processor and PowerVR SGX544 GPU coupled with 512MB RAM.
The device runs on Android Jelly Bean v4.2 OS. It has an 8-megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and LED Flash along with a front-facing VGA shooter.
The smartphone houses a 4GB of internal storage capacity which can be expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card.
There is a regular connectivity options present in the device like 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.6 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS and USB OTG. Apart from that, like other homegrown smartphones, it comes with Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support with dual standby.
The handset comes powered with a 1700 mAh battery in Black and White color variant.
When it comes to feature, the Flip to Mute function can be found, wherein by flipping the phone upside down users can automatically mute the unwanted calls.
Looking at all the latest handsets that are being launched in the Indian market of late, the new iBall Andi 4.5z would have to compete with devices like the Intex Aqua N2, Zen Ultrafone 502, Celkon AR50 RahmanIshq, Samsung Galaxy Trend, Galaxy Star Pro and Panasonic T31 among others. All these devices are launched recently and come at the same price range.