TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Mumbai based smartphone manufacturer, iBall has recently launched its new handset in the Andi series. It comes dubbed as Andi 4.5z. Back in August the company had launched an incredible handset sporting a projector, called iBall Andi 4a. It was launched at Rs. 17,999. Now the latest one comes with a regular specs and is available on online retailer Shopclues at the price of Rs. 7,499. However, the company website has listed the handset at Rs 8,299.
Going by the specs, the iBall Andi 4.5z comes with a 4.5-inch qHD capacitive touch screen IPS display offering a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels and pixel density of 245 ppi.
It is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU coupled with 512MB RAM. The device runs on Android Jelly Bean v4.2 OS.
It has an 8-megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and LED Flash along with a front-facing VGA shooter.
The smartphone houses a 4GB of internal storage capacity which can be expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card.
There is a regular connectivity options present in the device like 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.6 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS and USB OTG. Apart from that, like every other homegrown smartphones, it comes with Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support with dual standby.
The handset comes powered with a 1700 mAh battery in Black and White color variant.
Looking at all the latest handsets that are being launched in the Indian market of late, the new iBall Andi 4.5z would have to compete with devices like the Intex Aqua N2, Zen Ultrafone 502, Celkon AR50 RahmanIshq, Samsung Galaxy Trend, Galaxy Star Pro and Panasonic T31 among others. All these devices are launched recently and come at the same price range.