TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Remember iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt, the 4.7 inch Android smartphone which was launched back in June 2013. One of the e-commerce sites, Infibeam has recently come up with a conspicuous offer on the handset, which includes a portable mobile charger with 2200 mAh battery capacity on the purchase of iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt. Moreover, this combo pack comes at the price of Rs. 17,990, while the initial price of the handset is Rs 19,995.
Going by the specs, the iBall Andi 4.7 Cobalt sports a 4.7 inches IPS touch screen and gives a display resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels along with 312 ppi pixel density. Thus, offering a better clarity and sharpness. Moreover, the display also comes with Ergonomic camber-line surface (Curved Touch Panel) as well.
Regarding the power and operating system, the handset is based on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean platform and is powered by Cortex A7 Quad Core processor clocked to 1.2 GHz with a support of a 1GB RAM.
The 4.7 inch handset comes with an impressive dual camera with the rear one featuring 12 megapixels sensor along with Auto focus and dual LED flash. The smartphone also comes with a premium 5 megapixels front facing camera.
Other than being a dual SIM supporting handset, connectivity options include Wi-FI, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Bluetooth and USB. iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt houses an internal storage capacity of 16GB which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt is powered by an average 2200mAh battery but this may not be a thing to be worried about as the offer already provides a freebie with the mobile Recharge Plus 2200 mAh Portable Mobile Charger. Moreover, this is a great offer for those who indulge themselves in trekking, hiking or traveling for that matter.
Stay tuned to GizBot more more tech stories.