TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
iBall has been throwing devices, one after the other in the Indian market and the best part is that all of them are fairly in the lower mid range category. Fighting a hard battle against manufacturers like Micromax and Karbonn, iBall has recently launched their latest 4 inch smartphone called iBall Andi 4a Radium. The handset is religiously priced at Rs. 6,990 on Snapdeal. Moreover, this newbie falls in the rich family of Andi series.
However, here is a brief rundown on the specs of the recent iBall Andi 4a Radium:
Andi 4a Radium comes packed with a 4-inch TFT capacitive touch screen IPS display offering a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels and features a 245 ppi pixel density. Moreover the smartphone is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). There is also a support of 512MB RAM.
To talk about camera features, there is an impressive 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a front-facing camera. Getting an 8MP camera at Rs. 6,990 is worth a buy.It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby similar to other iBall smartphones. Other connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0,GPS.
Moreover, the smartphone houses 4GB internal storage capacity (2GB user memory) which is expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card. Eventually, the handset is powered by a massive 1450 mAh battery.
Talking about the iBall Andi range, there are Andi 4.7G Cobalt, Andi 4.5d Quadro, Andi 5Li, Andi 5L, Andi 4.5h,Andi 3.5KKe, Andi 3.5r, Andi 5h Quadro and Andi 4Di. But Looking at the ongoing smartphone competition taking place, iBall Andi 4a Radium will have to make its way out through giant Micromax and Karbonn and others.