- 1 hr ago Samsung Blue Fest Offers – Get Discounts On Smartphones, TVs, Headphones And More
- 9 hrs ago NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- 10 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A30s With Triple Rear Cameras Announced
- 11 hrs ago Airtel Broadband Plans Now Offer Up to 1000GB Additional Data
- News Weather forecast: Heavy rainfall likely in Kerala, coastal Karnataka
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Sanjivani 2 Makes Maiden Entry In Top 5 List; Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Drops
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Athiya Shetty’s Black And White Sari Is So Modern Retro
- Sports KPL 2019: Bijapur Bulls Vs Hubli Tigers: Mathias lands telling blows in Tigers' victory
- Automobiles Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
iPhone 5 vs Galaxy S3: Blend Test Of Smartphone Kings [Video]
When it comes to the global smartphone arena, Apple iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3 are at the top level and are matched with one another for a variety of reasons including spec comparisons.
Until the launch of iPhone 5 on September 12, Galaxy S3 was considered the king of smartphones for several reasons, but, once the iPhone 5 has been unwrapped by the Cupertino tech giant, S3 got an apt rival.
Now, the billion dollar question among the consumers is “Is iPhone 5 or Galaxy S3 Better?” Here is a different approach to figure out.
Blendtec, manufacturer of the world's best blenders, mixers and grain mills has uploaded a video on YouTube, which could be really painful for tech enthusiasts and fanboys of iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3.
Wondering what the video is all about? It is the blend test of the two rival smartphones to find out “Which one will blend faster?”
Tom Dickson, Founder of Blendtec shows off how powerful their blenders are by blending iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3. Both the handsets turned to a pile of rubbish inside the blenders in less than a couple of minutes.
At the end of bizarre blend test, Dickson has left the decision to the viewers asking them which is the winner.
The highly anticipated sixth generation iPhone – the iPhone 5 sports a 4 inch display with a resolution of 1136 x 640 pixels, iPhone 5 is equipped with a new Apple A6 chipset, 1GB RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB internal memory, 8MP rear camera with iSight technology and 1.3MP front camera for video calling.
Further, the iPhone 5 runs on the iOS 6, which is loaded with 200 plus new features. iPhone 5 has connectivity features such as Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, 4G LTE, 3G and micro USB 2.0 support. The battery is claimed by Apple to offer a talk time of 8 hours and standby of 225 hours.
Apple iPhone 5 will reach the Indian market on October 26.
Galaxy S3 sports a 4.8 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is powered by a quad core 1.4 GHz Exynos 4 quad processor and 1GB RAM. Furthermore, it has an 8MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash and a 1.9MP front camera for video calling.
The smartphone comes with Android 4.0 ICS operating system out of the box and is receiving Jelly Bean upgrade gradually. The smartphone packs a powerful Li-ion 2,100 mAh battery. Currently, only the 16 GB and 32 GB variants of the smartphone are available, while the 64 GB version will be launched by the end of this year.