- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kyocera DuraXT a water proof CDMA phone
Kyocera DuraXT is a flip model feature phone with standard specs and features just like any other model. This was launched in US market recently. Dual display, rugged nature and decent multimedia specifications make this new model look better. Sprint has launched this phone bundling Direct Connect push-to-talk service using CDMA technology.
Kyocera DuraXT measures 101.5 x 53.5 x 28.5 mm and weighs 150 g. This clamshell model feature phone has a 2 inch display screen with 240 x 320 pixels resolution. This is a pretty low screen resolution, and automatic screen brightness adjustment is not possible as it lacks ambient light sensor. It also features a secondary display space of 1 inch with 96 x 64 pixels resolution.
The new Kyocera handset offers 3 megapixels rear shooter that can capture stills and videos with reasonable clarity and ease. The device does not have a secondary camera. The handset has built-in features like audio player, loudspeaker and a 2.5mm headphone jack.
Apart from standard internal memory, the handset offers external storage expansion with microSD and microSDHC slots. The exact storage space details are not yet known.
Kyocera DuraXT phone is an ideal gadget to use in almost all environmental conditions. It is designed for protection from Water, Vibration, Temperature, Dust, Shock, and also Humidity. It can be submerged in water for 30 minutes at about 1 meter depth. The 810G military spec proves its rugged capabilities.
There are user friendly apps like Calendar and Alarm built-in. The device can be connected wireless with Bluetooth 2.0 option. Data transfer is enabled through microUSB port. The 1360 mAh battery of the handset offers standard standby time and a talk time of 8.00 hours. The Sprint Connect feature supports connecting to other Direct Connect users up to about 200 at a time.
Kyocera DuraXT can be purchased at a price of around Rs. 15,000/-. The new Kyocera water proof phone comes in black outfit. Price seems slightly high looking at its features. However, it is an ideal CDMA phone for rough use. Sprint has also bundled their direct push to talk feature, which can attract especially young crowd.