TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Lenovo has officially launched its latest smartphone called Vibe X in India at Rs. 25,999. After the K900 this could be another handset which will take the company a step ahead in the smartphone business. The company said that the handset would be available starting the end of this week. In fact, the smartphone was first launched back in September at IFA trade fair this year.
Going by the specs, the Vibe X comes packed with a 5-inch full-HD display offering a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels and a pixel density of 440ppi. The display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass.
Powering the handset is a 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek (MTK 6589T) processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box.
Imaging responsibility will be taken by a 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with a back-illuminated sensor and an LED flash. While a 5-megapixel front-facing camera which comes with a wide-angle 84 degree lens will come handy for taking selfies and video calling.
Connectivity options are quite regular with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AGPS and 3G support. The handset comes with a 16GB of onboard storage capacity. It has Gravitation, Proximity, Light, and E-Compass sensors as well.
The smartphone has a premium polycarbonate body and an advanced mold, laser-engraved 3D tactile finish. It measures 144x74x6.9mm which makes it a super thin handset and weighs 121 grams. The device draws its energy from a 2,000mAh battery.
The latest Lenovo Vibe X will surely compete with a number of smartphones in India. Among all, Nexus 5, most of the Karbonn and Micromax's latest handsets and also Samsung smartphones will be effected.