TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 LIVE — 'Surgical Strike' On Poverty, Assures Rahul Gandhi
- IPL: Match 5: DC Vs CSK — Live Updates
- What Is Rahul Gandhi's NYAY Scheme For The Poor?
- India's Chandrayaan 2 To Carry NASA's Laser Instrument To Moon
- INRacing — India’s First Homogeneous Racing Simulator; A Must-Try For Motorsport Fanatics!
- Badrinath- An Ode To Pilgrimages And Spectacular Natural Splendour
- PeeCee Lets Her Hair Down With Nick In Miami!
- What Is West Nile Fever?
Samsung to Launch 4 New Tablets at Affordable Prices In Q1 2014
The Galax5 S5 might be the priority news for most Samsung fans at the moment. But when it comes to The company's new year's resolution, it seems, it is planning to offer as much smartphones and tablet devices in the mid-range price category. The plans of the South Korean company was already prevailing in tech communities for a while.
According to Sam Mobiles, the maker of the latest and popular Galaxy Note 3 smartphone and the Galaxy Gear smartwatch, to be precise, will launch its latest 4 tablets within the Q1 of 3014. Thus the company will hit the markets with a big bang.
Among the four, the first one called by the name of Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (SM-T111) is said to be the best. One should also note that all these slates will be coming in a mid-range price. Moreover, Sam Mobile estimates the price of the Tab 3 Lite at 100 Euro which translates to Rs. 8,532. Thus one can image the difference it can make in the Indian market (if it comes). There are no mentions of the specs as of now. But one can expect the slate to be modest.
The other three are likely to be the Super AMOLED display featuring tablet; one could possible expect a 12 inch Galaxy Note ((SM-P900) and a 13.3-inch convertible that might be dual-boot Windows and Android.
There are not much details regarding the specs and features of the upcoming tablets as of now and nor the prices have been hinted. Now regarding the availability of the device, obviously they could be unveiled at the MWC expo which is slated at February, 2014.