TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
The LG G Flex is yet to be official, but the alleged specs sheet is now in front of us. The device was revealed for the first time in a form of leaked press shot. Earlier this week, the forthcoming curved smartphone was purportedly showed in demo video alongside some actual images.
The device appears to be real, and LG may announce the device sometime later in November. Now according to Android Community, LG G Flex scored 33,336 on AnTuTu 4. If the benchmark score are any indication, the LG G Flex seemed to be a stunner.
The G Flex is an upcoming curved phone from the house of LG. A good look at the leaked images itself would suggest that the phone is way refined than Samsung's Galaxy Round. According to AnTuTu benchmark results, the G Flex will have a quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC with an Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
The phone will feature a 13-megapixel rear facing camera, and the internal memory stands at 32GB (as per tested version). The G Flex will also have a massive 6-inch display having a resolution of 720p HD display, which appears to be a bizarre decision. The internal specifications are almost similar to LG G 2. The large curved display phone will run Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
Unlike Samsung's Galaxy Round which is curved from side to side, LG's G Flex is curved from top to bottom, which means that the phone is slightly arched when viewed from its side. Further, the overall design is very similar to the G2, LG's current flagship device. One will also see acclaimed rear-mounted physical buttons on the back side of the device.
LG is rumored to announce the ‘G Flex' early next month. At the moment, there are only two players in the industry who are looking forward to flexible display phones in the coming days. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!