TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Just a day back, GizBot had exclusively reported that LG could launch its affordable L60 in India later this month. The South Korean company today expanded its L III series, with an unveiling of the L60.
The low-end phone, which was rumored to get unveiled pretty soon in select markets, goes official in Russia. With the L60, the world's fifth largest smartphones maker, is set to take on the likes of Samsung and Motorola.
Taking about its spec sheet, the LG L60 sports a 4.3-inch display having a resolution of 480 x 800-pixels. It is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core processor, paired with 512MB of RAM, 4GB of on-board memory and a microSD card slot.
In the imaging business, the phone features a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, alongside a VGA quality front-facing shooter. The makers have added a 1540mAh battery fitted inside. Notably, the handset does support dual-SIM connectivity. The phone is running on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat mobile OS.
In the name of connectivity, it comes stuffed with a fast HSDPA connectivity, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Radio, GPS, among others. The device measures 11.8mm in terms of thickness and weighs-in at 119g. It is going to offer in Black and White colors.
LG L60 will soon launch the G3 Stylus in India next month. The forthcoming premium is expected to launch at Rs. 40,000. The G3 maker is also planning to unveil the second-gen G Watch 2 - a rival to the Moto 360, later this year.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!