Following the launch announcement of LG G4, the South Korean company has shared the information of the UI which will be featured in the upcoming flagship device. Codenamed as LG UX 4.0, it comes with lot of customization options.
According to the company, LG UX 4.0 UI is simple, intuitive and focuses more on features this time. Some of the features includes Expert Camera mode, Quick Shot, Smart Board, and Smart Alerts.
Recommended: The Apple iPad Celebrates Its 5th Birthday
Apart from these, some other like Knock Code, Q Slide and Q Note, which have been available in the previous version, will be also in this UX 4.0.
LG UX 4.0 - What to Expect
- Quick Shot: Capture images even when screen is turned off. Double-tap volume down button to trigger the camera app and capture the desired scene.
- Smart Board: Information from calender, music, heath and other apps at one place
- Smart Alerts: Get alerts based on your lifestyle, smartphone usage and location
- Gallery: Updated gallery automatically created image albums for events, trips and more. Similar to Google+ stories.
- Expert Mode: Access to variety of settings in camera app to capture professional-grade images
- Calender: Updated calendar bring information from social feeds and more
- Ring ID: Assign special ringtones to favorite contacts
Recommended: An App Will Unlock Your Doors
LG G4 - Expected Specifications
LG G4 is expected to have a 5.5-inch Quad HD display with 2560 x 1440 pixels, Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Hexa-Core SoC (4 x ARM Cortex-A53 and 2 x ARM Cortex-A57) with Adreno 418 GPU, 3GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB built-in memory, 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP front-facing camera, Android 5.1 Lollipop and 4G LTE.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="450" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IXjlzW2P-jA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>