TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The Canvas 4 from Micromax came as a threat to Samsung Galaxy S4 back in June 2013, now the homegrown manufacturer is repeatedly said to challenge the one of the huge Samsung device which got launched recently - Galaxy Mega 5.8. Moreover, twitter user @MMXNewscaster has been posting teaser images every other day of the 5.7 inch Micromax device which is said to come as Canvas Doodle 2.
Today, @MMXNewscaster has leaked 2 images of the handset till now.
The latest leak shows the Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 benchmark test, while the other image shows the internal parts of the upper portion of the rear side. Canvas Doodle 2, according to this particular image, will come with 12MP rear camera along with the flash. While there is also a figure that indicates the dual SIM support in the phablet.
Prior to the latest leak, the same leakster posted the image of the same handset taken in a comparative shot which shows the size difference between Canvas 4 and Canvas Doodle 2. Apparently, the size of Canvas Doodle 2 is much like the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8. Obviously, this is definitely another arrow from Micromax flying towards Samsung.
Apart from that, other rumored specs are 5.7-inch display with 720p HD display, Quad-core processor (MediaTek) chip supported clocking at 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card), 12 MP rear camera with LED flash and 1080p Full HD video recording facility and 2-mega pixel front facing camera, Dual SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
It could be powered by a 3,300mAh Li Ion battery and Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean can be expected. Moreover, talking about the availability, the device should be announced in the last week of August 2013. As of now there are no information on the price of the massive phablet but it will definitely be lesser than Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 which is currently selling at Rs. 22,900.